|James Abrahart Fast Data|
|Peak||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Beginning||June 12, 1988|
James Abrahart is a British singer-songwriter, composer, and producer who has additionally been nominated for Grammy Award. He’s a significant rising musician and has labored with a number of artists together with Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, Usher, Camila Cabello, Martin Garrix, Kevin Gates, Fifth Concord, Chris Brown, Keith City, Fetty Wap.
James John Abrahart Jr.
Brentwood, Essex, United Kingdom
James Abrahart divides his time amongst –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
JHart went to Brentwood Preparatory College. After his household moved to Atlanta, he attended a neighborhood faculty and grew to become part of his faculty gospel choir.
Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Vocal Producer, Entrepreneur, Composer
- Father – He owns a provider of copiers and fax machines firm within the UK named Altodigital.
- Mom – Unknown
- Siblings – James has a brother and 2 sisters.
Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Home, Tropical Home, Nation
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Partner
James has revealed that he had been in a poisonous relationship earlier than which ended abruptly.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lovely smile
- Coronary heart formed face
James has not endorsed any model but.
Finest Identified For
- Writing the music, By no means Once more, for singer Trey Songz‘s studio album, Chapter V
- Attaining noticeable business success in 2014 with the monitor, Change Your Thoughts, from Trey Songz’ sixth album, Trigga
- His work with artists and teams like Inna, Pitbull, Fifth Concord, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Keith Urban, Camila Cabello, Chris Brown, Fetty Wap, and Timeflies
- Co-writing the music, Know Higher, by Kevin Gates from the movie, Suicide Squad (2016)
As a Singer
In 2012, James debuted as a recording artist with the identify, JHart, by that includes within the dance hit, Give up, by Paul Oakenfold.
In 2018, he was featured as a singer within the music, Really feel On Me, by Ghosted.
James Abrahart Information
- James Abrahart is a Grammy-nominated artist.
- He was raised in Brentwood, Essex however his household later shifted to Atlanta, Georgia.
- His dad and mom obtained him a drum package when he was a child. That was his first encounter with music.
- Throughout a college journey to the Alps, James obtained severely injured. Whereas recovering from the harm, he began merging beats and creating music. Later, he requested his dad and mom to get him some software program like Sonic Foundry and Sony Vegas.
- JHart is the proprietor of International Picture Music which is a sister firm of his father’s firm.
- He spent a significant a part of his childhood practising keyboard and producing music.
- JHart admires Usher, Kirk Franklin, and J Moss.
- His journey as a musician started in 2008 when he obtained an opportunity to work with producer Polow Da Don for a 12-month internship.
- In 2011, the supervisor Mike Caren praised James’ work and referred him to work with Cody Simpson.
- By the age of 22, Abrahart had labored with artists like Wynter Gordon, Karmin, and Flo Rida.
- In summer time 2012, his monitor, Take You, was featured in Justin Bieber‘s studio album, Imagine. It grew to become an prompt hit and greater than 3 million copies had been offered throughout the globe and the music topped the music charts in 16 international locations.
- The identical yr, James additionally labored with singers Trey Songz and Jason Derulo.
- He obtained the Vilcek Prize for Inventive Promise in Modern Music in 2013.
- James has been nominated for Grammy Awards 2017 for his efficiency in Ripcord By Keith City, for co-writing a music of the movie, Sucide Squad (2016), and for the album, Function, by Justin Bieber.
- Observe James Abrahart on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Picture by Michael Laufer123 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0