|Michelle Yeoh Fast Data|
|Top||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Delivery||August 6, 1962|
Michelle Yeoh is a superb Malaysian actress. She is understood for her powerful and action-packed roles in films like Police Story 3: Tremendous Cop, The Soong Sisters, Tomorrow By no means Dies, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Memoirs of a Geisha, Sunshine, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, True Legend, Reign of Assassins, The Woman, and Loopy Wealthy Asians. Michelle is a skilled ballet dancer from the Royal Academy of Dance, London and has a fan following of over 350ok followers on Instagram and greater than 150ok followers on Fb.
Michelle Yeoh majored in Ballet from the Royal Academy of Dance in London. Later, she graduated with a BA diploma in Inventive Arts and a minor in Drama.
- Father – Yeoh Kian Teik (MCA Politician)
- Mom – Janet Yeoh (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Lam Hoe Yeoh (Brother) (Malaysian Marketing consultant), Robert Yeoh (Brother)
Michelle Yeoh is managed by Three Six Zero Group, Expertise Administration Firm, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Partner
Michelle Yeoh has dated –
- Alan Heldman (1988) – In 1998, Michelle was briefly engaged to heart specialist Dr. Alan Heldman.
- Dickson Poon (1988–1992) – In 1988, Michelle married an entrepreneur from Hong Kong, named Dickson Poon. Sadly, their marriage didn’t work out and they separated in 1992. However, they maintained a pleasant bond afterward.
- Jean Todt (2004–Current) – In 2004, she started a relationship with French motorsport govt, Jean Todt. They met in Shanghai at a presentation ceremony. In July 2008, on CBS’s The Late Late Present, she confirmed her engagement to Jean.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Hokkien and Cantonese ancestry.
- Lengthy rounded chin
- Usually wears glasses
- Nice smile
Michelle Yeoh has finished endorsement work for numerous manufacturers like –
- Man Laroche
- Tourism Bureau of Malaysia (2002)
In October 2011, she turned the skincare’s ambassador of the model, Guerlain.
Greatest Recognized For
- Her versatile roles in movies together with Sure, Madam (1985) as Inspector Ng, Police Story 3: Tremendous Cop (1992) as Inspector Jessica Yang, The Soong Sisters (1997) as Soong Ai-ling /Madam Kung , Tomorrow By no means Dies (1997) as Wai Lin, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000) as Yu Shu Lien, The Contact (2002) as Pak Yin Fay, Memoirs of a Geisha (2005) as Mameha, Sunshine (2007) as Corazon, Babylon A.D. (2008) as Sister Rebeka, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) as Zi Yuan, True Legend (2010) as Sister Yu, Reign of Assassins (2010) as Zeng Jing, The Woman (2011) as Aung San Suu Kyi, Mechanic: Resurrection (2016) as Mei, and Loopy Wealthy Asians (2018) as Eleanor Younger
In 1984, she made her theatrical movie debut within the motion comedy movie, Mao tou ying yu xiao fei xiang (a.ok.a. The Owl vs Bombo), as Miss Yeung.
In 2011, she made her theatrical movie debut as a voice actress within the animated action-adventure movie, Kung Fu Panda 2, because the voice of the soothsayer.
First TV Present
In 1996, she made her first TV present look as a visitor within the speak present, The Rosie O’Donnell Present.
Michelle Yeoh is a skilled ballet dancer who had a disciplined upbringing. She workouts each day. Earlier when she was working in movies in Hong Kong, she would prepare for round 8 hours within the gymnasium. As quickly as she wakes up, she begins doing her stretches. When she was youthful, she used to play a variety of squash, swim, and do mountain climbing. She nonetheless follows an lively way of life and typically goes mountain climbing and practices martial arts as effectively.
As for her eating regimen, she prefers having smaller meals a number of occasions a day. Her meals accommodates plenty of natural greens and seafood. She additionally loves pasta, bread, and desserts like ice cream and truffles. She can also be a gradual eater.
Michelle Yeoh Favourite Issues
- Place To Store – Costco in America
- Meals – Rooster, bean sprouts, fish head curry
- Film – The Exorcist (1973)
Supply – Daily Mail
Michelle Yeoh Info
- She began taking ballet classes on the age of 4.
- Aged 15, she moved to London along with her mother and father.
- Her dream of changing into an expert ballet dancer was shattered after she incurred a spinal damage.
- Her final identify “Yeoh” is pronounced “yo”.
- Throughout her earlier performing profession, she was given an alias identify, Michelle Khan.
- In 1983, on the age of 20, she received the Miss Malaysia magnificence pageant.
- Later in 1983, she represented Malaysia on the Queen of the Pacific contest in Australia which she received. She additionally represented Malaysia on the Miss World 1983 contest in London.
- In 1997, Folks journal named her as one of many “50 Most Lovely Folks within the World”.
- In 2008, she was named as the best motion heroine of all time by Rotten Tomatoes.
- She has been often called the “queen of martial arts” within the Hong Kong movie business.
- She will communicate English, Malay, and Cantonese.
- In 2002, she was part of the esteemed jury on the Cannes Movie Pageant.
- She is the 2nd Asian actress to star in a James Bond film after Mie Hama, who appeared in You Solely Stay Twice (1967).
- Michelle is dedicated to defending the endangered tigers in South China by way of her affiliation with Save China’s Tigers mission.
- She is fearful of going underneath the knife and thinks that it’s not price it.
- Knitting is her hidden expertise.
- She describes herself as variety, dependable, and enjoyable.
- On April 23, 2007, Michelle was awarded the Knight of the Legion of Honour (Chevalier de la Légion d’honneur) by French President Jacques Chirac.
- Later, on March 14, 2012, French President Nicolas Sarkozy upgraded her standing to Officer of the French Order (Officier de la Légion d’honneur).
- She has additionally had her share of accidents whereas doing her personal stunts which embody cracked ribs, torn knee ligaments, and a ruptured artery within the leg.
- As an govt producer, she has labored in quite a few initiatives like Ultimate Recipe (2013), Pad Yatra: A Inexperienced Odyssey (2012), and Silver Hawk (2004).
- Comply with Michelle Yeoh on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Picture by Rita Molnár / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.5